RE: Open for Business and Still Conducing Events PRESS RELEASE
CURRENT AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
Since 1999, we have been leading the effort to drive health and wellness in employers and in our communities across the nation. This has and will not waver. We are keeping a close eye on the news and updates given by the appropriate organizations regarding the COVID-19 and taking their guidance seriously.
As of March 13, 2020 we are OPEN FOR BUSINESS AN STILL CONDUCTING EVENTS.
Your safety, well-being and comfort are our primary concern.
We have and will always take the below safety precautions during our events and appointments:
- We wash our hands prior the event and frequently throughout the event/ appointment
- We minimize contact with participants and other technicians/ screeners
- We wear appropriate medical clothing ALWAYS and not just t-shirts and or office attire
- We use hand sanitizer and change gloves between each participant
- We use hospital disinfectant wipes on all machines and other important equipment frequently
- We disinfectant all iPads and electronic devices
- Upon request utilize protective masks
- Keep our stations, event and appointment areas clean and organized at all times
At Health & Wellness Professionals we have always believed in preparing and preventing, not scaring. The COVID-19 is estimated to last longer and be more easily transferable, with ranging severity of symptoms.
Please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html and check back to our website and our social media for any updates, as they are received.
CONTACT US if you have any question or concerns regarding the fact that we are Open for Business and Still Conducing Events PRESS RELEASE on our CONTACT FORM (click here.)