Our Mission Statement
Since 1999, Health & Wellness Professionals Inc. a woman owned company, has specialized in health and wellness products and services. Our mission is to empower our customers to take charge of their own health and wellness by providing critical screenings, evaluation tools and the expertise and knowledge to make informed decisions that will directly impact their happiness, longevity, health, wellness and those around them giving them the ability to live satisfying, successful and full lives.
Our vision is to be the premier health and wellness provider in the industry, providing cutting edge innovative, and collaborative offerings centered on our customers. For over 21 years we grown by focusing on our customers, creating a positive and engaging experience that motivates them on their journey to live healthier, happier, successful and more fulfilling lives. We see wellness as it could be, affordability as it must be, through relationships built on trust.
Our values and beliefs require that we:
- Treat our employees, colleagues, our partners and customers with respect; we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
- Provide leadership for our subordinates, customers and the industry.
- Deliver competitive, outstanding products and services to our customers and develop partnerships who share similar goals and values.
- Provide effective and efficient corrective action to resolve customer service issues and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Make “Do it right, do it once, do it the first time” our team attitude to ensure continued growth and prosperity.
- Maintain an open-door policy that encourages interaction and discussion; encourage ideas to improve the workplace and increase its productivity.
- Encourage the Home Office staff to evolve and invite them to participate creative problem solving.
- Offer consistent, up-to-date, competent job function training.
Our Commitment to our Community
Our Company and our employees are committed to giving back to our community. We see this as an investment in the future and offer a commitment to raise funds, donate supplies and volunteer as this will positively impact the community, we hold so close. Our pledge will go directly to causes and individuals who need it most. Nothing has changed, this has always been our pledge as we have helped with Hurricanes Katrina, Harvey, and Irma, the Coronavirus / Covid-19 pandemic and other trying times in our communities.
Our approach is to provide on-site and remote wellness programs and client support systems that exceed our clients’ expectations and increase the health of their populations. We work with our partners and clients to develop programs to achieve their goals, thus helping them realize a better ROI on their wellness investments. We do this more effectively than any other provider because of our flexibility and customer focused approach.
We believe there is peace of mind in knowing you have access to health and wellness services and products that are designed specifically to help you achieve better outcomes in your overall health and well-being. Each time you walk through the door at HWP – or we walk through yours – you’ll know “YOU” come first because we believe in a customer first approach.