This policy is designed to protect employees and address Health & Wellness Professionals, Inc. commitment to integrity
and ethical behavior. In accordance with Whistleblower Protection regulations, Health & Wellness Professionals, Inc. will
not tolerate harassment, retaliation, or any type of discrimination against an employee who:
- Makes a good faith complaint regarding suspected Company or employee violations of the law
- Makes a good faith complaint regarding accounting, internal accounting controls, or auditing matters that may lead to incorrect, or misrepresentations in, financial accounting.
- Provides information to assist in an investigation regarding violations of the law; or
- Files, testifies, or participates in a proceeding in relation to alleged violations of the law.
- Negative employment sanctions, such as demotion or termination, as a result of an employee’s decision to provide good-faith information regarding violations of the law, will not be tolerated. In addition, discrimination, threats, and harassment is prohibited. Anyone violating this policy will be subject to discipline, up to and including termination of employment.
Retaliation is defined as any adverse employment action against an employee, including, but not limited to, refusal to
hire, failure to promote, demotion, suspension, harassment, denial of training opportunities, termination, or
discrimination in any manner in the terms and conditions of employment.
Anyone found to have engaged in retaliation or in violation of law, policy or practice will be subject to discipline, up to
and including termination of employment. Employees who knowingly make a false report of a violation will be
subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.