Original Date of Policy: January 2017
Entity: Health and Wellness Professionals Inc. (HWP)
Last Revision Date: January 2019
Introduction Health and Wellness Professionals Inc.’s (HWP) goal is to collaborate with our biometric wellness clients to create, schedule and deliver a corporate biometric screening event in support of your company’s overall wellness program. We handle everything from start to finish so you can concentrate on what you do best: running your company. During the biometric event scheduling meetings HWP listens to your requests and any concerns to tailor a biometric wellness event that will engage and encourage your employees to participate while meeting your company’s needs. Our participant care is of the upmost importance to us, in fact it’s at the center of our core values. If clients have issues or concerns with your current or completed biometric wellness event, the wellness staff or the quality of participant care, we want to hear about it immediately.
The Event and Staff Complaint Reporting Procedure outlines the steps to follow if you have any issues or concerns relating to your current or completed biometric wellness event, HWP staff members or quality of participant care during the event. This policy applies for all HWP biometric events and staff members assigned to deliver service at biometric wellness events.
Event and Staff Complaint Reporting Procedure Supporting our core values with a emphasis on excellence, Health and Wellness Professionals Inc. expects all corporate biometric wellness events to be carried out with professionalism and safety and Health and Wellness Professional Inc.’s staff members to perform their screening functions with utmost professionals, participant care and compliance to HIPAA regulations for Patient Health Information (PHI) in accordance with Health and Wellness Professionals Inc.’s Employee manual and Code of Ethics. HWP expects our corporate and wellness screening staff to help HWP maintain its excellent reputation by adhering to the high standards. As part of our culture of openness and accountability, we encourage all clients to report any incidents, situations, concerns and complaints where it is evident that the biometric wellness event and/or staff execution falls short of client expectations and Health and Wellness Professionals Inc.’s standards and values.
In order to assist in the reporting of concerns, HWP has established dedicated channels through which clients may file and/or voice concerns. All concerns and complaints raised in accordance with HWP procedures and will be treated promptly and in strict confidentially and with the complete assurance that there will be no retaliation against any client filing a complaint or raising a concern.
The Event and Staff Complaint Reporting Procedure
The Event and Staff Compliant Reporting Procedure outlines the steps to follow if clients have concerns and/or evidence of any serious issues related to HWP Biometric Wellness events or staff.
This includes, but is not limited to serious cases of the following:
● breaches of HWP Biometric Wellness event procedures and policy
● breaches of potential HIPAA policies or regulations
● breaches of HWP Corporate policies or procedures
● HWP personnel misconduct, disrespectful or unethical behavior
The Health and Wellness Professionals Inc’s Wellness Director has overall responsibility for the Event and Staff Complaint Reporting Procedure and its application. Clients are encouraged, should there be concerns or complaints to submit reports through the HWP reporting process, which consists of a telephone hotline, accessible 24 hours per day and direct email. Reports received through the HWP reporting process are received by HWP’s Wellness Director. As standard, a copy of emails are also sent to HWP Executive Management Team. The HWP Wellness Director ensures that all reported cases are investigated and dealt with in a lawful and timely manner, and with full respect to the rights of all individuals involved.
Complainant can rest assured that prompt and appropriate corrective action will be taken when and as warranted in the investigation of the complaint and will be kept informed of the progress of the investigation and actions taken.
If a Complainant is not satisfied with the follow-up to a complaint and/or the outcome of an investigation, he/she can file a subsequent complaint directly to HWP Executive Management via the company main office line at (727)669-4551.
Complainant instructions & contact details
● During work hours (8:00 am – 5:00pm EST) or after hours the complainant can either dial or text HWP Emergency Telephone Number (727)483-0760. In case of a text message and no initial call by the complainant to the emergency number; complainant should provide as much detail for the complaint, call-back phone number and time available for call-back by HWP Wellness Director and/or Executive Management, if requested. In the unlikely event that your phone call is not answered please leave a voice message and provide as much detail regarding the complaint:
• Your name
• location and time of event
• detail of complaint
• call-back phone number
• time available for call-back by HWP Wellness Director.
● Should complainant desire to send online complaint, complainant can send an email direct to the HWP Wellness Director at the following email addresses:
Please provide as much detail regarding the complaint:
• Your name or name of complaintant
• Location and time of event
• Detail of complaint
• Call-back phone number if requesting call back
• Time available for call-back by HWP Wellness Director.
The Executive Management team, after consultation with the HWP Wellness Director, may amend this policy at any time in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations,